This new café brings a dash of Italian style to the Castro. Even better, it’s very laptop camper friendly in an area that’s lacking in good camping spots.
- Food: 4/5 – Semifreddi pastries (croissants, morning buns, danish), sandwiches, slices of cake, yogurt parfaits. I like how they heat up the ham & cheese croissant using the panini press
- Coffee: 4/5 – They serve Illy coffee of course and it’s better than the Illy I get elsewhere. The latte had a pleasing richness and depth.
- Plugs: 5/5 – Plentiful outlets along the walls
- Wi-fi: 4/5 – No password required, good strength, unlimited use
- Ambiance: 5/5 – Very nice, European feel, modern and appealing, white walls, new furniture, plush chairs, white with red accents
- Noise: 4/5 – Traffic and soothing music, pretty quiet
- Parking: 2/5 – Not easy but you might be able to find 2 hour free parking, it’s also very close to the Castro station
- Comfort: 4/5 – Padded stools, nice banquette, some unpadded wooden chairs, lots of small tables
- Bathroom: 5/5 – Two nice ones, one for women, one for men
- Art: 4/5 – Framed photographs of coffee
Tips: They sell cute coffee cups (Art collection cups) and coffee beans. Help yourself to complimentary water.
"Laptop Campers Unite!"
- Laptop Camper