Martha & Bros. impresses with its variety of food and beverages. They have tons of iced and hot coffee and tea drinks. There are four locations in SF and they roast their own coffee beans.
- Food: 3/5 – The bagel sandwiches are generous and tasty. You’ll find sandwiches, cakes, cookies, muffins, scones, croissants, smoothies, salads, dessert bars, cakes, yogurt parfaits, bagels and more.
- Coffee: 4/5 – They roast their own beans, coffee is strong and bold, no attempt at foam art
- Plugs: 3/5 – Spotted a few by the banquettes
- Wi-fi: 4/5 – Free, unlimited, secure, the password is by the register
- Ambiance: 3/5 – Warm, bustling neighborhood coffeehouse where friends meet to chat, also usually has a couple of laptop campers, homey décor, older and worn in feel. It’s kinda chaotic and busy.
- Noise: 4/5 – Many people talking but otherwise quiet
- Parking: 3/5 – Not that bad, may require walking a few blocks
- Comfort: 3/5 – Small tables, some chairs are padded, banquette is padded, other chairs aren’t padded
- Bathroom: 3/5 – One unisex restroom
- Art: 3/5 – None for sale, various murals along the wall related to coffee
Tips: Outdoor seating is available. They have 10 minute parking across the street. You can buy coffee and tea, plus accessories. Service is friendly.
"Laptop Campers Unite!"
- Laptop Camper