The focus is really on drinks here because they have almost no food. The décor is odd…but they have a good wi-fi signal.
- Food: 1/5 – Almost nothing available, they have some muffins and cinnamon rolls probably purchased from elsewhere. No popcorn chicken.
- Coffee: 4/5 – They have one coffee drink, coffee milk tea, which I didn’t try. Other drinks include milk tea, smoothies, slush, sweet tea and yogurt drinks. It’s not a huge menu. Hot beverages are extra.I ordered the black sugar milk tea ($3.45+ 40 cents for boba) with honey boba, less sweet. It was creamier than usual and not too sweet, with small pieces of ice (and not too much ice). The pearls weren’t as sweet as other places that serve honey boba.
- Wi-fi: 5/5 – Password required, unlimited, fast
- Ambiance: 2/5 – Weird white columns and dark wine colored walls, not much décor but it’s weird and random. They have books and magazines you can read.
- Noise: 2/5 – The pop music is so loud and annoying
- Plugs: 3/5 – Not enough for everyone but some sprinkled throughout
- Parking: 5/5 – In a strip mall where you can park all day for free
- Comfort: 4/5 – Small tables, padded chairs, pretty comfy
- Bathroom: 3/5 – One unisex
- Art: 1/5 – One map of the US, kinda random
Tips: It’s cash only. The drink making area is hidden from sight. Earn free drinks with FiveStars.
"Laptop Campers Unite!"
- Laptop Camper