Pasadena’s newest coffeehouse already has a loyal following. They serve Klatch Coffee and have a cute honeybee theme. You’ll find honeybee lattes and toast with lavender and honey. Seating is limited.
- Food: 4/5 – For breakfast choose from pastries and made to order toast (4 kinds). The lunch menu includes made to order sandwiches and salads. The Pasadena toast ($3) with creamy avocado and sliced chili peppers was simple and tasty. The toast is small so don’t come hungry. Gluten free options are provided.
- Coffee: 4/5 – Latte was nice and creamy not bitter or overroasted, no foam art
- Wi-fi: 4/5 – Ask for the password up front, decent speed, unlimited
- Ambiance: 5/5 – Very nice, feminine but not so much so that men would be put off – modern, shabby chic, lots of natural light, white tiles
- Noise: 4/5 – No music, quiet but busy/small place
- Plugs: 0/5 – Didn’t see any
- Parking: 5/5 – Huge parking lot in the back
- Comfort: 3/5 – Unpadded, indoor and outdoor seating
- Bathroom: 4/5 – One outside of the building
- Art: 4/5 – Nothing on the walls yet but cute place
Tips: Ask for a bonus card to earn a free drink. They also sell jams, pickles, and nuts. Day old pastries are $2 each.
"Laptop Campers Unite!"
- Laptop Camper