Where Sierra Madre meets and socializes…the laptop campers sit around the perimeter, the regulars congregate on the couches in the center. It feels like a small town place with many regulars. Friendly folks all around. It might be difficult to find seating.
- Food: 4/5 – Lots to choose from including pastries, desserts, deli salads, bagels, breakfast bowls, smoothies, sandwiches, quiche and eggs. The sandwiches and salads are pre-made and in the grab n’ go case. They also have a case of Fosselman’s Ice Cream.
- Coffee: 4/5 – Surprised to see some decent foam art, pretty strong latte, Klatch Coffee served
- Wi-fi: 4/5 – No password required, unlimited, good speed, didn’t get kicked off
- Ambiance: 3/5 – Has that old independent coffeehouse feel with mismatched chairs and old couches, exposed wood ceiling beams, random things on the wall, kinda cozy, feels a bit like an antique shop
- Noise: 4/5 – Music isn’t loud, mostly the sound of people talking
- Plugs: 3/5 – Plenty along the walls but could be tough to access if you’re not sitting by the wall
- Parking: 5/5 – Two to three hour free street parking downtown, free unlimited parking in the neighborhoods
- Comfort: 3/5 – Plenty of small tables along the perimeter wall but the benches are hard and unpadded (like the type of benches you’d see outdoors)
- Bathroom: 3/5 – Forgot to check out but saw that they have one
- Art: 3/5 – Two paintings, not sure if they are for sale
Tips: Outdoor seating available. They have board games. Coffee beans, coffee and tea accessories are for sale. Belly Card loyalty program.
"Laptop Campers Unite!"
- Laptop Camper